Saturday, November 6, 2010

Week Summary

The first week back on a schedule went really well!

Monday - 4 miles easy, paved, with the puppy.

Tuesday - 6 miles, 3 of which were at LT pace (at the track).

Wednesday - 4.8 miles with a friend - my second night trail run. Very fun!

Friday - 16 miles, trails, with the puppy. A good mix of technical and non-technical, and a good run. I felt tired in the first half and much better in the second.

Saturday - 8.2 miles, paved, easy pace. A few sore spots from yesterday, but nothing too bad. The hills burned a bit!

Total: 39 miles.

One of the things I want to work on over this winter is climbing. I am pretty weak on the hills (especially steep ones), and my lungs tend to give out faster than my legs. Of course, the only way to get stronger on the climbs is to do more of them, so that is the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment