Sunday, September 30, 2012

Catching Up

I haven't updated this in awhile, mainly because nothing noteworthy has happened. I finished August with 89 miles, which is not spectacular but is my biggest month so far this year. Then I was sick for much of September, and ended up with only 54 miles for the month. That includes one big hike. I also did some mountain biking, though not as much as I had hoped.

Hoping to do better in October! If I can break 100 miles this month I will be satisfied with that. I've also re-started my group night trail runs for the winter. We're doing every other Tuesday night, and it is a challenge for me to keep up with the group, given my lack of fitness. So it's a good challenge and motivator for me!

Here are some pics from my hike a few weeks ago:



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, and nice to see you posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep returning to this post!!!!! The pictures are most amazing probably the bluest blue Sky and Water I have ever seen. Thanks for posting.

      Delete
  2. I do live in Paradise afterall! :) I got some really great pics from that hike. It's good for the soul. :)

    ReplyDelete