Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summary and Race Report

This week was light because of the race on Saturday:
Monday - 6 miles hiking (straight up and straight down so it was a good workout!)
Thursday - 4 miles trail
Saturday - 15 miles race

Total - 25 miles (still higher than the last couple of weeks!)

I was happy with the race, but I am sore today! Thinking about how to get myself in gear for proper training for the next one... I haven't been running enough miles lately to do anything really fun, so that's what I need to work on. I need more consistency, more miles, and a great goal. I do miss being an ultra runner... Yesterday I was a little jealous of the people doing the full 50 miles! So I want to start working towards something. I'm thinking about the new Bellingham Trail Marathon in November, and then maybe a spring 50k.

Full race report here.

No comments:

Post a Comment